We’re getting together this weekend, and you’re invited. To keep things safe and fun for every age, we’re wearing masks and practicing safe distancing.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Stay home if...
- You don’t feel safe.
- If you or someone in your party had a fever, cough, or sore throat in the previous 24 hours.
- If you or someone in your party had direct exposure to COVID-19 within the previous 14-days.
We love your mask
Wash Those Praise Hands
Love Your Neighbor 6ft Apart
No need to sign-up in advance–there’s plenty of room for everyone. Help us out by keeping a distance of 6ft from others.
What to Expect
There will be rockin’ worship music and plenty of jokes in the pastor’s sermon. Communion will be made available at every seat, so there’s no passing the tray (and germs). Most importantly, the Spirit of God will be in our midst. At every worship service you can expect to be moved as we encounter God in spirit and in truth. Times are tough, but we believe God is alive and that He still has the whole world in His hands.
Online or In-Person
Whether you join us in person or at home, no one should miss out on the good times! Watching at home? No problem! Services will stream at 9 and 11 am at bdcc.tv and be made available throughout the week. Make sure to join in on the chat, and let us know where you’re watching from.
For Kids and Pre-Teens
Yes! There will be programming for kids and pre-teens of all ages at both services—with plenty of singing, teaching, and shenanigans from a safe distance.
- There will be a separate entry for families with kids and pre-teens. Families will enter and exit Door 3 on the south side of the building.
- A friendly volunteer will be available to help you with check-in.
- For touchless check-in, download Church Center on your smartphone and search for Ben Davis Christian Church.
- Masks are required for kids Kindergarten and up.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to everyone throughout the morning.
- High traffic areas and restrooms will be sanitized between services.
Skip the Line
Whether you’re checking Ben Davis Christian Church out for the very first time or you’re just visiting family for the weekend—we’d love to roll out the red carpet and treat you to a VIP experience.
We want your first visit to be fun, easy, and—most importantly—safe. That’s why we ask every guest for some basic information. By signing-up in advance, you can skip the line and check-in without the hassle of filling out forms. Fun. Easy. Safe.